Ertugrul & Osman Film Set Group Tour
– Only on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays –
We have 3 meeting points in Istanbul so you can quickly come to one of these points.
Here are Our Meeting Points :
1 ) Beyazit Tram Station at 09 : 15- 09: 30 Am
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/5JrdPUkeyDjUXsUn9
2 ) In front of the Bilgin’s Leather Store in the Sultanahmet area just a few meters away from the Tomb of Sultan Abdulhamid at 09: 30 – 09: 50 Am
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/QwSBF9Pxi2eJYbXK9
3) In front of AKM Building ( Ataturk Cultural Center ) at Taksim Square -An iconic landmark of Istanbul at 10:00 — 10:15 Am
Google Map: https://maps.app.goo.gl/uBVpmtxuityTcnYX7
PS: Guide will be meeting with you in the Plato!!!!!
Exploring Riva and the Bozdag Filming Studio ;
Your adventure begins as we pick you up from one of our meeting point, ensuring a seamless and worry-free start to your day. With the comfort of our transportation and the company of your English-speaking guide, get ready for a journey into the heart of Turkish television history.
If you’re a fan of Resurrection Ertugrul known as Dirilish Ertugrul and Establishment Osman known as Kurulus Osman Series in Turkish, no visit to Istanbul is complete without exploring Dirilis Ertugrul and Kurulus Osman Studios and Riva, home to several magical filming locations.
Cover more sights in less time on a day trip that saves you the hassle of arranging admission tickets and transfers, making it ideal for first-time visitors and families. The heroic story of Ertugrul Ghazi, the father of Osman who founded the Ottoman Empire.
Explore the Guided Film Set Tour : Dirilis Ertugrul and Kurulus Osman .
- Pick Up Drop Off Meeting Point You Go To Meeting Point Yourself
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Archery Sword Making With Ironsmith
- Watching the Live Shows on the Film Plateau (15-20 mins)
- Personal Expenses
- Horse Riding in the SET
- Dress up
- Taking photos as a professional in the Plato
- Kayi Tribe (Oba): Delve into the tribal life and traditions followed by Ertugrul Gazi and Osman Gazi’s Kayi Tribe.
- Khawarzemian Shah Palace: Explore the majestic palace featured in the series, where pivotal moments unfolded.
- Inegol Castle: Visit the historical castle and envision the battles that transpired during Ertugrul Gazi’s time.
- Sogut: Discover the ancient town of Sogut, which played a significant role in the early Ottoman Empire.
- Yenisehir: Learn about the historical importance of Yenisehir and its connection to Osman Gazi.
- Kulucahisar Castle: Explore the castle that has borne witness to the triumphs and challenges faced by Ertugrul Gazi and his tribe.
- Arena: Experience the excitement of the arena where epic duels and competitions took place.
- Urgench Bazaar: Immerse yourself in the vibrant atmosphere of a traditional bazaar, reminiscent of those portrayed in the series.
- Gok Palace: Visit the enchanting Gok Palace and admire its architectural beauty.